Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Monday 1 December 2008

Moonlite Delight:


When its dark and the sun is setting in her bed
when all is at peace and the world is quiet
I like to walk here alone
taking in all that's pure
how I reflect of the day gone by
the sounds of birds in the sky
and waves gently lapping at the shore
how children's laughter lifts across the summer skies
watching as the guillemots swoop and dive
the fish shoals swim current to current
but now is night and distant and silent
is the day gone by
I walk amongst the washed up fortunes
of a never tired sea
a ghost crab scuttles on by
disturbed by my bare footsteps
as he seeks shelter from the coming blackness
in the nite sky the stars show me their dance
and the moon glows as if my personal lantern
to light my path as I walk the coast line
noting the golden silence afore me
birds lay lazily upon cliff edges
their young lings cooing as they settle in nests
of branch and feather eiderdown
carried on the nite air to my lonesome ears
all is at peace here even me
how vast and beautiful the land afore me is
and every now and then I catch my eye
in the twinkling of a left behind rock pool
the limpet sees me so and quickly retreats back into its haven
life is alive here though one cant see it
with a untrained eye
and the beating heart beats on ever more
and I am but part of this wonderful life
that seeks to show me
the beauty that is planet earth....

No comments: