Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Tuesday 23 December 2008

Without:

Do you know are you aware
of the feeling when your not here
how I ponder how I wonder
are you there thinking of me
do you feel me so inside of you
does your tummy turn flips
like butterflies on the wing
the pillow my only companion
my sheets the only comfort
are you like me now
do you crave and yearn
for that bitter sweet touch
of our lovers caress
are you fully understanding
the need I have of you
how I long for us to be
but one in this here moment
not wanting to close these eyes
or drift away
in case I miss a part of you
words you utter
moments you create
recorded and replayed
oh so many times
in my heart you will be
reside with me you but do
always
alone I am not
but so far away we maybe
when your there
and I am here
all I long for
are my arms able to stretch
around this here world
and reach out too you so
so that I may feel you
within my arms
not wanting to ever let go
of all that is us
you
me
now and forever more


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the world feels too big. The only place to look is the heart to know all that is there. Then all you have to do is feel it.