Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Tuesday 23 December 2008

Silent Need:

When alone in the midst of thoughts
the dark creeps ever closer
and I am but despaired
reaching out for your hand
longing for that moment
to be held once again
just by you
not finding what I'm looking for
in the still of this cold night
dreams fallen apart around me
and all I ever need is your arms
too take this sufferance
ease my mind and soul
save but me from the demons
that lurk outside the window so
never wanting more
but you here with me
creaking panes
tapping windows
from the branches outside
learing and glaring
with their putrid breath
the spectres but laugh
at me so
tormenting me with their howls
of personal glee
hallowed halls
filled but with the visions of you
like cine film replaying
on and on as if stuck
murmured words play out
like a script from a abandoned play
once rejoiced now left to gather dust
lost in a corner of a closed off room
so but once again
I but begin
closing the doors to those
that seek to come
and take me so
pulling the covers tighter
hugging the pillow closer to me
its but in that moment
I realise by my side you are
and closer to you
you do but pull me
wrapping your arms around me so
in that I don't have to feel alone
ever once again
soothing my mind
resting my soul
easing my beating wild heart
and
like a candle with its glow of light
my eyes extinguish the fears
as they do but close
and soundly I do but sleep
once again in the arms
of my Angel....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything you write touches the soul and brings us closer to the longing that is in all of us. You are truelly wonderful. I adore this piece and it is a piece to be treasured always. Lainey