Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Wednesday 24 December 2008

A Promise:

Silence.. except the beating of your heart
upon my hand as it lays upon your body
your head turned towards mine
your eyes on mine
that last kiss that last moment
the rise and fall
of two fevered bodies
connected as one
slowy the lit candle
burnt away to a pool
and yet the light came
from the flames of desire
created bourne by utter passion
given freely two minds
feeling the need to express
devotion utter adorement
the tingled sensation
of a lovers hands
draping the flesh
igniting the burning desire
locked within deep within
this heart of mine
take my soul take my hand
hold my heart cherish my body
and love me always
for you have the key
to all of me.

No comments: