Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Wednesday 24 December 2008

The One:

Her eyes... like jewels beset in the nite sky
the way she comes to me...
settles my soul and head
restless and tired deeply so angst
from the torments of the day
Hands soft and soothing
guiding and controling
easing away the self doubt
caused by a disease not my own
understanding my self and moment
the need to cling tight and embrace
this person that loves me so
soft scented perfume lingers
filling my mind with visions of wanton need
and her soft calming words
take away the baying wolves
that knock knock at my door evermore
not scared to see me fall
never hesitant to lift me up
so i see a better day
filled with the sunshine
she brings each and everyday

No comments: