Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Wednesday 24 December 2008

Strength:

Daylight sunlight
shining on through my window
how it dances like a ballet dancer
caressing the corners
the warmth of light
giveth me sustenance
bringing me on through the dark
tunnels long and wide
distant doors shut and locked
best to leave what has been
and hold what is the now
echoes of voices sheltered
in the reverberation of clinical coldness
its not that I don't care
far from it
I'm just so far from reaching the end
but run I will until I reach
that final door were forever more
the sun will shine on me so
healing me of my woes
and easing the conscious state
basking me in its golden light
now and for always.

No comments: