Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Monday 1 December 2008

Beneath:


I didn't know
as she walked to the door
I didn't believe it so
as she weeped more
the need to listen failed me
and I didn't embrace us
as I should have
I let go of us and all that we were
lost in a myriad of self loathing
she turns and looks at me
and falls to the floor
I am weak with unfetid guilt
I have forgotten her
and she shows this in her face
as she crumbles
I walk to her
and I pick her up so
hold her close
remembering her and her smell
my senses coursing rushing
with all that was her
turning to her
I say I was always here
just that I forgot
she smiles and says its ok
when I told you
you did show your true self
for you see
you saved your last tear for me
as I stand and gently weep upon her shoulder
and as she clings to me
she asks
whatever happens don't let go of my hand
I but reply
never....



No comments: