Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Wednesday 24 December 2008

Waiting:

Hesitant waiting upon you
lines drawn in the sand
but each time the sea
washes them away
ever fading ever decreasing
am I getting closer or further away
like the boat on the horizon
intentions unclear
expectations maybe too high
who knows in this dance of mine
reaching out for your hand
pulling you ever closer
cant you see
its you that makes me this way
the moon sets
and the sun rises
all to you and the dance you do
for the sake of one kiss
id die tomorrow
and be born again
in a different manner
in another way
if I could only feel
you next to me
as I gently fall away to sleep
with you always in my dreams....

1 comment:

~Krissi~ said...

There is no better way to say it.