Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Monday 1 December 2008

Slow:


Hit the nite time
suited and booted
stars out looking to bright
upon the club I strike
and as I walk in I purvey the area
there at the bar stands you
pretty in whites
beautiful in grace
moving close to you
I take in the air
asking if I could buy you a drink
you allow me to oblige
we talk and I watch your lips
forming your words
so soft and gentle
admire I do and shiver
as we get closer upon closer
you smile and my world brightens
I ask would you care to dance
and signal the DJ to turn on the music
and play it loud
taking your hand I lead you to the dance floor
and hold you in a close embrace
your skin so soft and tender
your body moves with mine
close to my body I feel your body heat
and the lights play tricks with your eyes
slowly but surely I see all that is you
whispering words in your ear
I see how you respond
to me you do but say
take me home lay me down
and caress my body
make me yearn and scream for you
touch me hold me
and never let me go
we leave the club and walk slowly home
the rain begins to fall
and closer you cling to me
we find a tree in the down pour
and under it we stand
heaven comes upon me
as you pull me close
our lips touch in tender embrace
and its then I know I'm going to take you
all the way to our own personal paradise
home we head to the door we get
in the house we are and when I turn around
no clothes are to be found upon you so
laying you down upon the bed
we twist and turn as if one
and in that moment
heaven has heard my prayers
giving each other unto each
the nite skys we sail through
and come the morning
I turn and there led is you
smiling and looking at me so
and with a whisper you do but say
I'm glad that you are mine
and that we joined together as one
this is now and forever more ours....



No comments: