Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Wednesday 24 December 2008

As One:

Here I lay upon your bed
the wind blows the curtain
as the moon shines
across our bare flesh
fingers stroke the contours
and hands trace the lines
beads glisten upon the skin
we just gave our all
meeting as one
in a moment of love
two bodies spoke
purely as one
kisses sweet and evolved
linger still upon my lips
and the sweet heaven taste of you
reverves on and on
rising and falling
as two hearts became one
the smile on your face
and look of love in your eyes
brought me to the point
were no matter what
I wont ever forget
how you love me so
shhh she says and holds me close
as we gently drift away
to the sounds of a gentle breeze
and the flicker of candles
and the steady beat
of two lovers hearts......

1 comment:

~Krissi~ said...

Absolutely beautiful...