Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Wednesday 24 December 2008

Dream Away:

Tis gone early morn
and im led alone
the ticking of the clock
lulls my racing head
as thoughts of her crash my mind
how it would be to know her inside
and surely out
I close my eyes and drift away
and I see you and I upon a shore
golden sands and orange sun
burning down upon us so
cool blue waters leadeth me
and together we swim away
to a dell a closed place
were only you and I
and the multitude of nature
lives on in this here time
parakeats sing their song
and crickets dance away
as the nite gently falls
and the waves kiss the shore
and the fire flys glow
I see the beauty of you
taking your hand and pressing it
upon my beating heart
how I beg of you too feel me so
your soft smile and full lips
make me feel like burton
in cleopatra when he saw taylor
something disturbs my mind
the clock chimes 4 am
and I realise
I was but from you
A dream away.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

perfect