Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Tuesday 2 December 2008

Here:


I like to walk here spend my time
reflecting on all that has been
in the waters I see the faces of those
who have taught and teached me so
like as if echoed visions of the past
their images so very real
and yet when I reach out to them so
they dispel like ripples
of a bygone era from long ago
the peace and serenity
covert me so and wrap around me
a certain warmth
that requires the mind to let go
of all that is and will be
possibly
in my silence in my midest depths
I see how it pulls me so
deeper into all that is
the water cool and refreshing runneth over me so
absorbing my fears
and drowning out the nitemares of afore
here I am but me
safe in silent solitude
the birds do sing their sonnet
and feel me with a Joice
that carries my spirit far and wide
unto the heavens
were all at once
I am but everything
and everyone
now
and
forever more....


No comments: