Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Wednesday 24 December 2008

Growing:

How a simple lady of simple means
tendered her garden so....

A seed she did take
and upon the ground
she did surely place it
watered and tendered
fed and loved
harnessed and supported
untill the first growth
up it shot strong and proud
with a head regal and royal
in rain she covered it
and in winds she stood by it so
and as the summer came
slowly but surely
to over come the shyness
she tendered soft hands
upon it so
with courage and might
it did spring forth
all the hues of the rainbow
repaying her devotion
that she surely gave and gives
she swoons before him
his royal coat of glorious colour
and mighty strength
he does smiles unto her
and says
you have grown me watered me
tended me sheltered me
giveth me love and nurture
now let me give you beauty
for always and ever
with a bow he kisses her so
and says....
Now when a lady grows
let it be seen she does with beauty
inside and out....

No comments: