Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Sunday 30 November 2008

But You:

What is this feeling that evokes such emotion
that makes me miss you so when your not here
how I do smile when you are near
an how much my heart does leap when I see your smile
you have come and changed me so
made me but a proud and better man
with your wise words & soothing touch
and when you comfort me so guide me more
I am but complete
when I look upon you so I see but you
your eyes the windows into the very center of you
your racing beating wild heart
and all at once I am alive charged with need
desire heightened my craving longing inside
fires rage and the burning deepens
and all at once I am in wanton of you
reaching out to feel your hand in mine
your body close to me in tender embrace
oh how I long for that moment to last for all eternity
as we lay together under the moonlit sky's
your body rising with each breath as you pull closer to me
and to you I have this great draw
as if being called from afore and wide
all my flesh all my senses coursing with unbridled desire
the want to touch and feel you so
too listen to your voice carried on the winds
hearing your message over and over
like that of a favourite sonnet never lost
and when apart from you so
my heart does not beat
and body not breath
but when you grace me with your entrance
once again I am but at peace with all
my heart does beat an I do but breathe
as if for you and I as but one....


.X.

No comments: