Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Wednesday 24 December 2008

Heart Echoes:


As I sat and watched the rain fall
I traced away the droplets
that seem to crash into nothing
upon my window sill
and each one is the image of you
and me
all that has been and all that could be
shattered dreams laying broken
upon the bedroom floor
alone in this mirad of falling wishes
I cant but help to think of yesterday
how it seemed we were so happy
the smile on your lips
the shine in your eyes
like those stars in the northern skies
on a lonesome night
hands entwined like turtle doves
as we walked upon a moonlit shore
a brief pause to saviour and enjoy
soft subtle kisses of tender lips
as we whispered but three words
sacred was the bond
so special was the moment
now Im alone and your not here
gone from me this day
in words spoken to cold and harshly
was it you was it me
doesnt seem to matter now
as I sit and rumitate and ponder
Im left with the echoes
and all my dreams are
nothing but broken tear drops falling
down my window pane....

No comments: