Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Wednesday 24 December 2008

Walk On:

Dont she says
hush she murmers
close your mouth
and let it be
tis how it is
and nothing more
love you I have
wanted you I did
but why stay
when i'm unable to grow
like a tree that needs the ground
to stretch her roots so
the sunlight to make her strong
and the rain to wash away the day
I'm not here im couped up
in a room of constraint
and whilst I know you love me so
the binds of love threaten
to suffocate me so
time to go shed my skin
leave you be and move on
but know you have shown love and devotion
more then this tree expected
your hands powerful and strong
your will determined
but in the moment of all this
you forget to let me grow
so with the seeding of the pods
I blow away to a distant place
with a strong resolve
to be but living for me.

No comments: