Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Wednesday 24 December 2008

Pause:

I came to this place
the earie glow in the nite
calling beckoning me so
shining on through my eyes
like car headlights in the rain
I see the screen and words
but all the while
I am but longing for you so
then all at once you enter
they all stop and stare
your presence your beauty
captivates the mind
and embraces the heart
and all the while
I sit and watch the moonlite girl
she speaks her words
soft and slow
and remarks softly
of events passed
and I sit and smile
as they all notice
the devinity in motion
is this, could this, be the lady to be
reaching out with my hand
I place it upon the screen
hoping her to feel
the very feelings I have for her so
and all the while
I sit and watch this moonlite girl
whispering if only

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. How very special your moonlite lady must be.