Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Saturday 29 November 2008

Reflections:

How much changes as we get older
so much has passed by in my life so
each still evoking emotions deep
to have been in the midest of dispair
and the darkened rooms of echoes
halls of discontent still reside inside
but each day is further from the nitemares
that try to linger on with their unfetted claws
remembering back long ago
I wondered would I ever make it so
through the screams of pitiful memories
and I realise the things I have seen
the moments I have touched and been touched
has but made me who I am now
and whilst I'm not the person
they profess I should be
I am but simply me
this life has moulded me turned me twisted me
to this very point and time
and when I look back
I do but see the faces of the fallen
those that have laid down and given in
and them that were simply beaten down
by those left with the charge to protect us
and now looking in the said mirror
yesterday today and tomorrow
I live with the memory of all that has been
with the devout promise to make it
through to the other side
were I hope those long gone
will reside with a smile upon their face
so for me for them and those that will be
fight the good fight
always....




No comments: