Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Saturday 29 November 2008

Hand In Hand:

This journey this moment me and you together
walking like this hand in hand tis been but a while
and now your hand your touch feels but like mine
before I walked alone this dusty track
and I noticed how often it was cold dark and bleak
my demons walked by my side laughing taunting at me so
and all that I did threatening me inside my mind and body
retreated I did run I tried but the crows just circled closer to me
then upon a cross roads I did stumble and there stood was you
beautiful to the eye a sight to behold even if I didn't see you ever again
Turning to me you asked if I knew the way I replied I didn't
but that I was going that way so and pointed to the future
you did but turn and ask may I walk with you so no matter the distance
hesitant was I cautious so but took your offer and we begun
on we walked and little by little
the demons and spectres of sorrow vanished by the way side
falling like ashen tears leaving a pale glow long ago felt before
seeing the sun rise afore me I did but see your beautiful smile
my hand you did take and close you held it
and together towards the sun we but walked
uttering words of comfort and tenderness
proffesions of deep felt emotions
I have but come to realise your not leave my side so
of course the rain falls still and the mocking laughter still resounds
but now it falls upon these deafened ears
and my umbrella you do hold for me so
and its then I realise we have but surely just begun
to become but one in this journey that is ours....

No comments: