Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Saturday 29 November 2008

Self Tainted:

To take and not receive back
to endlessly give and not receive
as to why and whether this is so
never dawns the mind inside
until one day you stand
and realise you are but empty
to the very core
tainted and confused
beggar's belief that I'm like this
I have often pondered the very people
that seek to rid me of all my energy
they desire to leave me empty
and walk away without giving back
and I'm left surely thinking
was it worth it so
but to me my mind and ways
I will always strive to give unto them
for in the hope one day
they will return said time and values
and in that moment
one can find someone
who is true to me my ways and my morality
In that time and place
I have but reached out and found
the preciousness of all life
Friends....

No comments: