Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Sunday 30 November 2008

Refresh Me So:


Walking upon the beach this day
the night carried her storms inland
I watch her raise her head so
beckoning unto me to lay in her arms
she crashes and roars
as if begging for me to be consumed
by her so in deep blue waters
calling unto me with a deep voice
of utter conviction
and all at once I realise
that if i do I am surely right were I want to be
her waters running over me so
cooling me to my very core
resting and easing my myriad of thoughts
refreshing my soul easing my troubles
I watch as the life springs forth eternal
and slowly but surely
I sink further into the depths of her
allowing her to caress me
too tease me too show me
all that there is to this life of mine
the echoes of afore and of now
and of the ultimate future
are but
left resounding in my inner ears so
and all at once
I realise I am but all and everything
on this here earth with her
my ocean blue sea....




No comments: