Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Saturday 29 November 2008

Trust And Belief

As i sit and watch the rain fall
I ponder how its come to this
illness and mire deep inside
affecting the very core
of what is my tender soul
my mind just distant echoes
as they ring out down vacant halls
down the rain does fall
each drop but a crystal ball
that holds the dreams of once afore
as they fall and shatter
I lose but another moment
watching as they run down
the window pane collecting in masses
I realise just how futile it is
to try to reach out and hold them so
what will be will be says the inner mind
I sigh and let go and feel tears rolling by
each one matching the drops of rain so
and from aside of me
I feel a hand reach
holding in it so
is but one of my tears
your dreams I hold in my palm
and never let go will I
safe with me always are you
and together these dreams will surely be
all we ever need them to be
I smile and turn and there you stand
beautiful and tender
chosen you have to each and everyday
hold me close keep my dreams safe
and my heart and soul close
unto you
now and forever more....

No comments: