Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Saturday 29 November 2008

Fallen:


Fallen Angels around me so
seeing their faces of utter despair
wreaked of havoc and crying shame
how they turn in tortured grimace
their reason taken and lost
but for us a saving grace
to reach out and hold you so
my personal saviour my only saint
your teachings and wisdom your council and grace
fly from me now and show me the sun
let me feel its warmth on me again
and allow me to walk once again
with a smile hold my hand and never let it go
and touch my soul stir my unbeating heart
as so I may feel but alive once more
fallen I have been lifted I surely am
within you and around you
taking me to places of utter desire and need
keeps me but contemplating of you
my fallen angel....

No comments: