Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Sunday 30 November 2008

Lost & Forgotten:


Tis been many a year I have walked but this great land of mine
tolled and tilled the very earth waiting for its summer rewards
watched as the great sun lifted in the sky
lighting this glorious might of all afore me
tis been a generation come all seasons
and in the cold the frost did cover alot like that if a ice lake
Ive raised all my life lifted and buried
but now as I walk this very land
I realise I am but a old man
weathered and tired
with nothing left to give or pass on
to anyone that cares
all so much has changed and now
there is nothing but.. emptiness
how soon we are forgotten
and how soon all we do and have done
is left to the echoed halls
of a old mans life....



No comments: