Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Monday 12 January 2009

Recast Within You:

Echoed reasons for a loved one
trapped in the ever turning mind
of golden magical mists
rising with the sun
setting with the moon
as they both shine on
in the dawn echoes
shooting stars cascade on
passing by me so
leaving me with a blue hued ether
counting all the things you are
constantly erasing the flames within
torching scorching
what was yesterday
holding on is like the rays of the wind
passing through is like a nova tail
spinning on and on
superficial chains rattled
and broken so
left to crumble to nothing
calculating the touch of a loved one
as it releases the eternity of wish and want
I only hope your always understand me so
finding that here there is no place to run
so to your arms I turn and turn
beggars belief to those
that don't see it so
mystified and quantified
within the reasoning of a wanton mind
you bring back what was taken so hastily
knowing what kind of girl you are
thinking it will surely guarantee my safety
deep within echoed blue moons of afore
shooting for the moon
in a bottle ship
crashed and burned on the super nova
as I breathe the essence of all that is me
searching the moon lite pinkness
how many ways do I say neon love
so that your hear it so
finding the world spin me past
words uttered as if spun
by a giant clawed being
of not here but there
lucid dreams cause the evaluation
if I warn it want it so
tighter focus will bring about
seasons of Stella change
were I will long to reside
In a distant star
but a echo of the self reasoning
you are to me
deep surely so
within me


No comments: