Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Sunday 4 January 2009

Eternal Shroud:


From the heavens I did reside and there I did sit
watching over a million billion people
too-ing and fro-ing
as they went about their lives
a thousand years did but pass
and a million baby lips I did but kiss
breathed the life I gave
for them to yearn and grow
in the distance the clouds did change
and the darkness grew
joy and triumph gave way
to rage and anger
as Gabriel succumbed too the whispers so
the speaking monkeys he did but say
favoured by he whose right hand side we sit
lessened we are nothing we be
for now he has but his familiars to be
Michael stood and all at once
a indifference swept this here heaven
the lines drawn in the hallowed ground
sides taken to arms they did
all the while I sat and watched
confused by events passing me by
to Michael on high I did but say
why is this happening so
to me he did surely say
to the earth you must go
walk with them feel them so
and to them your see
and know them you will
when you have walked amongst them
and you have but began to understand
their need and wants
and their right to grow
whilst under the protection of us
then your know why I Michael fights so
this isn't about right or wrong
wrong or right
but about all life eternal
when my days came to an end
and when the knowledge was set with in
to the heavens flew
and
to Gabriel I did but seek
and to him I did but say
they are only ever
needing our love
is this not what we do
stand over them watching them
wrapping our wings of comfort
around them surely
whilst guiding protecting them so
he did but fall and weep at the feet
mourning his woe and betide
the light of comfort in the heavens
came upon and too him the voice
of but a million angels
called out to him surely so
Gabriel
All Life Is Eternal

The war has ended now
and peace remains
but still I come to walk amongst you so
just so that I may feel like you
be touched like you
to fear like you
to cry and weep like you
to smile and laugh
to know and understand
lest I should forget
Life is but a precious thing

--X--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You hold everyone in awe of your great ability to tell the story with your own and have them feel it with their heart and soul. This is brilliant. Lainey

Melech said...

Brilliant !!!!!!
You did it again.
If I only knew where your inspiration comes from, I might (just possibly) become a better writer.
Don't ever stop writing, m8

Regards,
Melech