Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Wednesday 7 January 2009

Lines:


Ah to be at one
the still and peace wash over me so
silence they say is golden
well who am I to argue such
when all around me so
I see such stillness
a twitch and cast
of line and rod
and all at once
a simplified peace reigns
not bird nor man
interrupt this solitude
whilst awaiting the pis coral
me and them a battle of wits
but to not catch or hook
tis of no matter
for its the being here
that counts for such
and if I am graced so by such
then of course it be more fetching
will be this time and place
to come and wet a line
to sit and watch the water so
to catch a fish to set free
watching lazily as the mist rolls
pass me by so
and gives way to the summer sun
waiting for the water
to take away my thoughts
on the back of ripples so
ah tis Gods land
and I am blessed
to awaken each day and share in all
my eyes windows to the world beyond
stored and treasured forever more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful piece. Love the sense of simplicity it conveys and the quietening aura of it. You are just brilliant still! Lainey

Melech said...

Still as brilliant as ever.
Publish a book.

Melech