Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Wednesday 14 January 2009

Absorbed:


Be still my stirred heart
take a walk and sooth the senses
feel the air and life
upon your flesh so
absorb the life around you
be at one and rest the mind
there's nothing to think here
except to feel all that you can
gently as I walk slowly upon the sand
I stop to gaze across the vast sheen
how I wonder what others are doing
on the other side
is someone else walking
thinking feeling the same as me
a ghost crab scuttles past me so
no time to stop he disclaims
as the white bait leap from the mackerel
lying in wait of the third wave sits the sea bass
dinner is served
as guillemots self help
the buffet of life begins
as muscles and amoebas
dance in time to the lapping waves
star fish lift limbs to me
as if to say hello
rock pools glisten with hidden delights
and when I peer down so
they the life scurry away
as if I have disturbed them
to the edge I slowly drift
were the cooling waters runneth over me
absorbed in this moment
pleased to know life is abound
removing my clothes
I sink slowly into this vast mass
of liquid silk
allowing it to wash over me
seagulls call to me so
dive deeper see below
immersed within
a new different world
erupts into my vision
and I see how life is so very different here
relaxed and soothing
no hurry no rush
a sunken boat once mighty
upon the crests of waves
rests upon the sandy bottom
awaiting someone to reclaim her so
and upon her the wrasse poke their heads
from port holes
now door ways to living worlds
jelly fish flock in masses
waving their tentacles to me so
welcome and hello
sharks glide majestically
turning and swaying
with eyes of caution
but happy to let me be
the conger eel views me with apprehension
and reverts back into his darkened hole
no doubt muttering to those that listen
here be another to pry spy
upon us all so
the waves crash and bang around me
warmth with a touch of chill
soothes my flesh so
and the desire to never leave occurs
but this is their world
and I am but a guest
and to their day I will leave them so
and come back another day
hitching a ride upon a passing ray
all aboard last stop coasts edge
waving bye to the life below
as I slowly soar upwards beyond
to the land of the living
leaving life eternal
to carry on without me so

x

No comments: