Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Wednesday 14 January 2009

Fly Like An Eagle:


Sat here reflecting on the life I have
and the life I have led
wishing now to take flight
high into the sky
beyond the blue horizons
to summer suns
where oceans glitter
and rivers flow
were there is a smile
awaiting surely for me
were open arms will embrace me so
and hold me close forever more
to settle and roost
until the last breath
so soaring I am
higher and higher
catching a current passing me by
lifting me up as I swoop and sway
my way unto you
awaiting that sign from you so
as if to say
here your come land you will
and safe your be forever more
a touch a moment a feeling
given unto me
pushing me further on over
lands green and oceans blue
past trawling ships
and driving cars
as people busily go about their lives
but mine is about to begin
once again rested nestled in your hands
as I await your outstretch arms so
a tender embrace from you
drives me on further
through nite skies
as stars guide the way
with the moonlite as my shroud
as if my own personal torch
days turn to nights
nights to turn to days
breaking out of the dawn in a fell swoop
there stands you
smiling like the sun
and home I surely am
safe and sound
once again
x


No comments: