Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Saturday 3 January 2009

Akin:


A kiss is often but a kiss...
but a kiss from you is but akin to the sun upon a garden rose...
the very fibre and being of life itself
so let me bask in it so
and embrace the beauty that is surely you
unto me each and everyday
that I am here able to breath all that is surely us

A touch is but a simple touch
but a touch from a angel to a baby
is but a wondrous thing
so allow me to revell in such moment
as your arms caress me so

A look is but a look
often left as a glance
forgotten in time and space
but a stare is the being of life
so allow this picture to be taken
and imprinted upon my mind
so I never forgot all that is you

A wish is but a wish
uttered in false hope
but a dream of a wish
is a desire come true
that endeavours to lift my heart
soul and spirit
rapturing me within
for always

A hope is but a hope
left in the Pandora box
to collect dust
but this hope this want
this up most need
is the life chord
that we will continue but as one
now and forever more

Words are just words
uttered simply without due care
or even often consideration
but words from you are like words
of a scholar teaching the mind
lifting the heart and soul
of the very being of me
to be replayed time and time again
so that I will always feel this way
about but you
x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!

Anonymous said...

Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!
fishing net