Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Sunday 2 May 2010

A Tale Of Age:

A Liege I was to become
bowed before my Queen 
my destiny predetermined by family
of a higher court
bestowed powers beyond
service to Queen God and Country
set before me in battles
perhaps to come
knelt before her tender face
of charm and beauty
she doth asked me to serve once again
as had my father
afore me
a lord I did become
a coat of arms to carry
fine horses to ride
and a court of my own to attend
to keep the peace and policy's
of my crown and protector
of the land I do serve
the people I watched over
tending their needs
making sure to always listen
guide and use the wisdom of my aides
until the day I was to be called upon
by my Queen or be it King
to serve my country


~X~

No comments: