Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Monday 10 May 2010

Beholden:



I got to thinking about 
people & life
 and the things they do
 as a preoccupation
 and come to the conclusion 
that too many 
so many people 
take for granted what it is they have
 and how they seek 
to build a artificial life
 in order to escape the pressures 
they in fact made themselves 
by their very own actions
 and so then I looked to the precursors 

that are involved
 and most people will claim money 
environment
even circumstance
or even a certain.. rut 
or even a staleness
 but the biggest precursor 
often 
in fact I think 
always ignored
 is social control
and how it relates to the control of the media 
and the buying of worldly goods 
becoming more 
then the real ideology 
of how life should be in fact lived.
but the sad fact is
 that people mill around 
like rats in a maze
 and what do they have
 but a remote control 
to fast forward rewind 
the life they wish they had
that they see on a tv screen
or a song 
they hear on a stereo
whilst all the while
convinced
this is the life they want

~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sad. . . but so true!
~Jody

ecelliam said...

I have rebeled from that, I have given up TV, I was sick of the way I was paying the dish people so they could try to sell me junk. they never did, but i just got tired of changing it. so i have send their things back.
They own all the air waves now.