Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Friday 28 May 2010

Source:



Light my power 
my ever lasting
shining beacon 
that shines its way
unto and through
my darkest edges of my universe
occupying the corners
of hidden moments
where what was forgotten
is now reminded remembered
warming my soul my body
lighting the fire that is
my fuel to burn
to face fight another day
and though the rain may fall
and the clouds may come
light is but my companion
on my journey forward
unto this winding road
to the ever lasting light
of a thousand million colours
that will drape my soul
as if a personal coat
made for me in all the hues
of a ever lasting beauty
that is my life
spread my wings I will
and fly I shall
unto the heavens I touch
where bathed in light eternal
I shall surely be
with but you

~X~

4 comments:

Bill Robertson said...

seems like what I know mostly comes in waves of light ..somehow

great verse ..

Angelus: said...

Thank you for all the comments I receive I am so very grateful to you all for them. x Peace and Love to you all x

ecelliam said...

I love reading your thinking, it approches what reality would be in a dream.

Thank you for posting.

Captain Background said...

Absolutely beautiful my friend. The imagery just about made my eyes water. This is a keeper for sure.