Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Thursday 11 August 2011

Winged Adoration:




How clever is nature
in all its abundance
my court yard garden
host to feathered friends
cats and mice
the spider here and there
spinning their webs
catching the morning due
a few plants flowers
shrubs and bushes
to encourage them
all to stay a while
some fruits and vegatables
for my own consumption
and of course to share
with my special friends
and herein lies my tale
of but
my cabbage patch with a few
growing here and there
upon them so
after I had taken my fill
lies the babies 
tiny minute creatures
like that of needles
but bit by bit
their colour does come
and to grow they do
feasting feeding upon 
the mighty green leaves
and when they have gorged
fattened themselves
I see the mightiest of creatures
the caterpillar himself
in 4 days he has grown
from needle to finger
with colours so bright
he is but a eating machine
readying himself 
for the journey ahead
today upon gazing
visiting my garden
I do but notice
my large fingered fat friends
have but gone and a tinge of sadness lays
but then I realise
as I look up to the bush above
therein lays my friend
in his silk woven chrysalis
warm and snug
ready for the transformation
where upon he will grow 
twist and turn
change an morph
before erupting
into the bright sunshine
as a beautiful butterfly
colours so bright an vivid
where upon to the wing he will take
and as he passes I will surely give a wave
and say thanks to Mother Nature
for allowing me to see the beauty
the creation 
of life
right before 
my very eyes

~X~




No comments: