Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Monday 1 August 2011

A Reflection Of Me: ( Not a poem more a insight to me )


Do not believe in anything because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything because it is spoken by many.
Do not believe in anything because it is written in religious books.
Do not believe in anything on the authority of your teachers.
Do not believe in traditions just because they have been handed down.
But after observation and analysis,  when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.
Principles of Buddhism Dharma Wheel
~X~

I have been a Buddhist for three years now
in that time I have become peaceful and rested
more then I have ever been
my torment my pain
I allowed to rule me
I turned to Buddhism due to my illness
an my life how I was living
in the long process of it all
I have come to understand myself
my actions and words
though I realise I am still human
my heart does still beat with emotion
I do often make mistakes
Being a Buddhist allows me to look back
to accept what it is I have done
or said or even thought
and then allowed me to change myself 
in the given situation
though my heart my rule
and my thoughts may become clouded
even jaded at times
I know that if I step back
make my peace
I can make myself a better person
for me and those around me
I have come to find the things
I once dearly loved and appreciated
The wonder of the world
and the beauty in it
from a flower to a tree
to the bird song in the sky
from a running river
to a trickling stream
from child's laughter
to a lovers touch
I know inside I am part of all this
and so so much more
I am not a pure Buddhist 
for I live a life that cannot be given totally
though in my heart and my mind
I am a Buddhist to the best of my abilitys
and everyday I am still learning
developing becoming
all that I surely wish to be one day
at peace with myself
an the world outside

बोधि

1 comment:

~Krissi~ said...

I have never heard someone be so open about himself. It is refreshing and makes me look at myself and my life in a whole new perspective. Thank you for that.