Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Friday 12 August 2011

A Night's Dream No Less:


Come lay with me..
come caress the night
and 
all its beauty within me so
replayed on an on
through my mind
shown but in my eyes
let the candle slow burn 

down to nothing
the stars shine bright 
enough for us both
each we will see 
and our
lips touch they will
with
gentle movement 

of 
bodies entwined
almost as if Lily was here
as 

the moon watches us 
sail on home
through the galaxies wide
until 

we have reached that place 
called love
and lay you down beside me so
I will until slumber comes
and dreams alight 
the very reason....
why we have....

but....
tonight....

~X~





2 comments:

~Krissi~ said...

Breathtakingly beautiful, as your words normally are.

Jules said...

Angelus - as always your words touch my heart