Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Monday 1 August 2011

Empty Words:


They say
sticks and stones may break my bones
but words cannot hurt me
oh how little they know
for you see
Some come with words 
to use as weapons
speaking in tongues
mostly forked
to speak ill to push the boundaries
they say words if good intent
lure you in and make you have belief
in them and their actions
trust grows and moments shared
until somehow something changes
and you become the giver
they the feeder
and 
when they have gorged 
eaten taken their fill
your left but a empty shell
their words rattle around inside
as they ask for more and more
you become self aware
of all they do an say
make a change 
with the last drop of strength
you change the course
live your life for you
an not them that wish to feed
more and more
they do not see 
they do not know
they just assume its the right thing to do
when you have rebelled 
pushed away what it is
that comes like a thief in the night
robs you of your virtue
faith and belief
trust and hope
they turn the screws
lash out in anger
for they are loosing control
not number one any more
when you don't come back to the fold
they intensify the anger
speaking of things not true
their viper tongues
hissing in your ears
involving others
pushing them away
so they can control you
for themselves
when it dawns on them so
you have gone 
they have lost their grip
they become the victim
and speak in tongues to others
making lies
to make you look bad 
it makes no odds to them
their words unashamed
in their hurtful content
they do not see
they do not feel
the torture and pain within
cast by a selfish mind
wanting nothing more
then all you can do for them

~~~~~~~~~~~~


I know that not ALL people we befriend are like this
or set out to hurt you in such a way
but it seems for me
the people I trust around me so
often end up using me
hurting me in their games
I am a solitary person
and live my life alone
I have seen and felt too much pain
to want to travel that road again
peace and solitude 
allow me to be me
without the need to have to do something
that gets me nothing in return
when I may need it so
I am lucky to be honest
I have people around me
I adore love and trust
and know in my heart
out of the hundred who come
and who go
they are always by my side
I thank you for that
always


~X~
~














1 comment:

~Krissi~ said...

I think everyone has felt this way at some point in time or another. I know that I have more than I would ever like to. It is at these times that we turn to the ones we love and trust and let them know how much they mean to us. As for the ones with the hurtful words...they will get theirs in time, but they won't have those brides to cross anymore when they need to be comforted.