Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Tuesday 10 February 2009

A View:


Tis but a new moment
and the wind does blow
the hills roll on by
and the cow lowls in the field
tis but a passing storm
and the rain crashes against my window pane
sliding down to converge
with the puddle below
the joy of here
the view of now
forever more
my eternal moment
this is Gods land
and the beauty given
is the joy shared
inspiration touches me so
and flows through
like the water in the tap
to create
to think and make
to share and give
unto you
my little corner of the world
the trees bend
in the passing winds
as if waving their welcome
unto me
i can but smile
at this sight
that now im home
peaceful and settled
rested and strong
ready for the dawning
of a new day
in my little corner
of the world.

1 comment:

Melech said...

Well said.
Would be nice if everyone felt that way about "sharing" all the things that are beautiful in this world.

Regards,
Melech