Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Tuesday 10 February 2009

Fury Within:


Darkness prevails
misery awaits
these screaming voices
of the demons
rushing through the corridors
of my imprisonment
scorching my flesh
with their eternal flames
mimicking my screams
their faces
twisted in my self torture
fingers spiney spindles
grip my wrists
and ankles
slow but surely they drag me down deeper
the walls of hate build ever closer
and all the while
the raven sits and watches on
his eyes peering with a known glaze
mock me scorn me i cry
he replies dont think god is here
this is and always will be
the hell you created
plead all you want
cry all you can
the reapers will feed ever more
my head bounces across the skulls of the fallen
the sockets of their eyes
black and hallow
their souls rushing to and thro
whilst impish creatures
trap them in jars
the flames rise higher
and the screams become ever closer
pitiful wails
tearful sobs
this is and always will be
your hell they cry....

X

1 comment:

Melech said...

THAT was absolutely GREAT !!!!!!!
I wonder if people realise that they create their own "hell" (and sometimes, a hell for others)

Brilliant piece, m8


Regards,
Melech