Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Thursday 12 February 2009

Hold On:


Though I may walk in the valley of darkness and I may be frail and weak mired and torn, and though it rains on me so and chills are within, though tears will fall and weak I surely be, there is a constant light that shines on me so, without this I know slip and stumble I surely would, your love your protection will guide me en strengthen me to go on and see sunny days once again.
MDS.

2 comments:

Melech said...

Hope Springs Eternal, aye ?

appen I will see that light someday.

Regards,
Melech

Anonymous said...

Every breath gives hope. This piece says it so well. this is really an outstanding piece. Lainey