Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Wednesday 18 February 2009

But You:


This heart... this body
oh this soul this mind
how it resounds with you
your touch your words
cascading on down me
like that of a waterful
washing over me
cooling my senses within
oh how I long for that moment
when we will lay with angels
and sleep the night skies
blessed be by stars on high
longing for the day break
to rise and see such a smile
akin to the beauty I have never seen
within me or the world
beyond this life I know
candles burn leaving flickering
images of afore
when the bodies of you and I
were but covered in beads
of desired gliss
led we were in each others arms
toing and froing
in this but emperic bed
my Princess you are
and my Queen you will but be
now and forever more
remembering but one word
Always
x


2 comments:

Melech said...

You've done it again. Another great piece of work. I couldn't write anything that even came CLOSE to touching on those emotions.
Well done, m8

Regards,
Melech

Anonymous said...

I love the symbolism in this poem Mike, very vivid and moving. You have a wonderful gift and I am greatful you have shared it. This is a beautiful poem and one I will always remember. Well done.

Jenny