Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Saturday 28 March 2009

Looking For You:


Lay your hands on me so
lift me from the darkness
show me the light
that is surely you
you reign in me
leadeth me so
give unto me this here salvation
guide me with the knowledge
that if I should stumble and fall
may I slip and slide
down mountainous paths
of utter dispair
your arms open wide
I will feel around me so
take the truth
and present it so
in my midest
darkest nights
when doubt lingers
and the body aches
comfort me and sooth me so
let them in their confusion
anger
see all that is you
unto them
and always love us an me
for us an me no matter
my choices
each and every day

~J~

No comments: