Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Monday 2 March 2009

I am:


A place to dwell
to grow tall and strong
to bend in the smallest breeze
and to stand strong against the gales
to bask in sunlight
and smile with the summer glare
to rest out stretched limbs
and know I am touching heaven
solid foundational roots
born of devout belief
that this is my place
to be me
resilient to pest and disease
to breath and purify
to offer shelter to kissing couples
as the rain does fall
to be a secret listener
as children share secrets
never ever to be told
to see such things
as a bird on the wing
to have of a night a place to rest
as they roost on my limbs so
to see stars at night
and the her the moon
watch over me so as I sleep
to fan and cool the parched earth below me
as the rays of light
beat on down this here land
to be singular
but never ever alone
to be at one
with myself and all that is
to seed to sprout
to shed and be reborn
to live
to breath
I will
I am

1 comment:

Melech said...

Beautifully written !!!!!!!
It is the "inner-peace" that we all seek...and you, me friend, have used your amazing talent to put it into words.

Well done.

Regards,
Melech