Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Saturday 28 March 2009

Here:


On a spring/summers day sat upon
a little ole row boat I do take
drifting lazily down stream
through crystal cut sheets of glass
as bumble fish slowly arc their fins
to the suns glare shining on down
birds on the wing sing
spring/summer sonnets
filling my head
laying back on my blanket
hamper at my feet
my hand dips down
to the cool waters below
trailing on through
leaving a wake as if mallow fluff
weeping willows bow
as I pass under them so
as if I were a king
children play on the banks
their laughter resounding
on through my mind
leaving me to smile with a rapture
a bridge I do but drift under
and I see a old couple
eating a icecream with a smile
as if young lovers still
emerging from the darkness
into a brillance of utter light
flowers rear their heads in defience
look at me look at me
I'm the most beautifulest here
aside of the tulips they surely mutter
a song plays gently in my head
and I do but hum
merrily upon my spring/summer days
as I drift on down stream
pass tall buildings of glamour
around fields of green
on past wild woods
were boys have rigged a rope
and swing on out over the water
letting go with a fail swoop
the water catches my body
leaving a tingle of coolness
that resides not much longer
as the suns ray beat on down me so
dashing away my thoughts
of a life time away in a heart beat
laying back and closing my eyes
on this long hot spring/summer
my words my thoughts
just pass me on by
today

~X~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS! is very beautiful and so liberating..very well done, I really enjoyed this my dear friend.

Jenny