Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Wednesday 2 June 2010

Elysium:


My field of gold how you beckon
call upon me so
from the moment I awaken
to the minute I look upon you
from my bedroom window
oh how I long want need
to lay in yonder and wile away time
hear the larks singing 
on their wings so
as they swoop and weave
through endless blue skies
of oceans stretched
to lay under the tree in the far corner
rest back and feel the mighty oak
as my held fast trustee lean to
like the old chair in the parlour
the sways of wheat heads wave
unto me so
as a light breeze ablows
  unto me as if 
I was a regal king
amongst them so
the scurrying of the field mice
tending their nests 
for the summers young
in the hope the future will be
as is the now
and yet my need is 
for me to breath deep
awash the lungs
with the ever cleansing air
purified by a million eons
of natural states
unhampered by man
unaffected by machine
mighty limbs reach afar
to distant corners
of the land ahead
standing guard over the gold
that is the summers reward
for the furrowing farmer
and his tending wife
with their children and dog to
no one to see no one to talk to
but the land itself
as hands reach down
and feel warm rich soil
feeling its life
as it runneth through fingers so
fed by mother nature
in all her glory
as she smiles down 
here but another day
on Gods beautiful planet
that is my field of gold

~X~








No comments: