Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Saturday 12 June 2010

Dream:



Subdued and forlorn
tired and weary
I stumble through the night
lost inside the devil 
and his mired thoughts
wishing wanting to rest
nay close my eyes and sleep
and not awaken
to another million years
of living like this
I fall upon a place
naked to the eye
distant to the mind
sleep slumber comes slowly
as strange noises echoes
resound all around me
whispers and chortles
of voices and laughter
my heavy eyes allow me
no more concious state
and slowly I drift away and off
I awaken to a floating sensation
as I open my eyes
I see a thousand million sparks
as if I was in the middle of a atom
rest now they speak
here your find restoration
faith and belief
in the journey ahead
I give way to my unenforced captors
as they lead me to a dell
there stands the mighty oaks
whose leaves fan my heated body
fairy's flit back and forth
dropping fruits galore
eat eat feed you must and will
the sweet nectar running down my throat
replenishing my body
my mind begins to clear
and my body begins to feel
as if charged like a battery
a smile creeps upon my face
I am at one with this moment
and I fear them not
or the practice of their methodology
I lay back and close my eyes
peace solace comfort
from my place of comfort

~X~

1 comment:

ecelliam said...

Your account of dreams are stories.
Very vivid, you are gifted.
Thank you.