Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Friday 26 February 2010

Perfect Storm:



I am but over washed by this
and you inside and out
this cleansing need to be
pure and sacred for the turning
of a new eventual better day
that will hold me tight
cooling oceans waves
awash the senses of my mind
closed and shattered
by the events of a normality
of a abnormal person
as I turn to face the ever rising current
embracing the sharp coldness
braced against the sudden rush
of being at one
with this life that is mine
upside down and ten feet down
living above the surface of a torrid world
as the waters take me away
settling soothing
all that is my storm
in this here world
of yours

x

4 comments:

Joan said...

Very unique blog.
Wow... Fantastic pictures.

I like your blog.

Please visit:

http://mofioso.blogspot.com/

Keep blogging.
Have a great time.

blackpanther said...

this is amazing.
please visit psychicircle.blogspot.com

Doreen McGettigan said...

Amazing!!

The Artful Dodger. said...

Beautiful words and images on this page, glad i stumbled across your blog today.