Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Friday 5 February 2010

Ages:



The life I am before you so 
a beating stirring eon of energy
that will burst forth in a blazing light
burning through the night skies
as if a neon blur of dreams
in your solitude of sleep
cascading on by the emptiness
stillness that is but a velvet curtain
of darkness 
lit only by the glow of me
together we will grow
life will hence spring forth
and to me your look 
your ask me to watch over you so 
to protect all you love care for
and wishes will be a thousand million
clutched to my heart
heard with the ears of all those
before me and after me
my light will guide you home
from shores afar
and my glow will light the smiles
of those that gaze from afar
unto me in my night sky
and though tomorrow
I will be but gone from this here place
my light will never wavier
for this is birth life and death
wrapped up in a ball of energy
only to dispel to the solar winds
were the voices of eternity
echo for always

~X~

2 comments:

Hera said...

It's amazing :)


www.halohera.blogspot.com

ecelliam said...

How beautiful, extraordenary.
I will be looking at your blogs many times for I can see that I will enjoy so much that is there. Again thank you.

http://ecelliamsonton.blogspot.com