Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Saturday 8 March 2014

Struck By You


Love struck stars
Oh how they dance with the moon
To an fro in a tender embrace
As if never to be seen again 
To gaze upon their exquisite wonder
Making you almost feel as if 
Your spying upon them so
In a moment so very intimate
How can it be that they lay
Oh so very far away
An yet with a out stretched hand
It's as if could clutch them
In my large wide flat palm
To be in such a place 
At such a time 
Surely let's me know
Just how graced an blessed 
I truly am
A gasp a sigh as a star dances 
Right across the midnight sky
Look how bright I burn
With love for you
Embrace my warmth 
An watch me glow
This is all for you
To say
I love you so.... M.D.S

No comments: