Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Monday 9 August 2010

Reminded:



This light your light
our light
my light
the very reason
I have warmth
shining to me constantly
even though rain will fall
and winds will blow
hail may come
and snow may drift
heaven sent your light
to guide me home
unto the being that is you
even in my shattered mind
of indirect thoughts
that hurtle down my corridors
the light pierces the very depths
for darkness has no place
it vanquishes all that lurks
leaving only the scent
of a summers day
drifting through my mind
lay back I do 
in this tenderness
of a
heart felt need
of you
ever constant 
in my stormy weather
showing me the way
soothing the soul 
warming the heart
reducing the ache that is
the life afore me so
I know all I ever need
is the way you smile
down 
upon me so
holding my body close
until there is only
me
you
us
always

~X~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one really hit me. Beautiful words - every time I read it it hits me in a different way. What a wealth of emotion in a single piece. Awesome Job! I envy your talent! Amazing.
~Jody

ecelliam said...

Beautiful words, excellent work.

Thank you.